Version 3.1.4 – July 2019
Orpheus version 3.1.4 released in July 2019 is a major update. Significant new features have been added, along with a bunch of bug fixes and enhancement.
Version 3.1.4 Changelog
- New: Google Drive support
- New: proper offline mode ?
- New: configurable setting (switch) to remember last page
- Updated PDF Library to latest. This gains lots of fixes and improvements to PDF rendering
- Bug: fixed crash on open without wifi. In fact, everything about operating without wifi should now be a much smoother experience. 🙂
- Bug: fixed symbols in filename (so you can now have # or other symbols in the filename)
- Bug: fixed chart order when multiple folders enabled. Charts are now strictly alphabetical, not grouped in chunks by folder as they used to be.
- Removed portrait/landscape setting. This was a remnant from about 8 years ago when devices didn’t have their own settle for this natively. It’s no longer necessary and having it there sometimes caused confusion for users when it was set in conflict with their device settings.
- Updated translations
- Notification messages and in-app text should now be much clearer in English and all other languages
- Removed a few languages that weren’t being maintained properly (Sorry! But better to have no translation rather than a woefully out of date and incomplete translation.)
Maeve Lander is a software developer by day, trumpeter and arranger by night. She created Orpheus ~8 years ago, when Android was first born. It has gone through iteration over the years, but has always held true to the original vision; a minimalist sheet music reader that just does one thing, really well.
Comments are for discussing this post with other visitors. For technical support please submit a request here.